It is no secret that I love cake. In fact, I am known at work as the lady who eats cake for breakfast and pie for lunch. So, I thought that now would be a good time to tell you that October is my birthday month, and in honor of the best month of the year, we are having a contest called Show Us Your Cake Face. You will have the opportunity to win free cake for the month of October in honor of my birthday.
Here are the rules:
- The contest runs from August 15th to September 15th.
- Send in a picture of yourself eating a piece of our Amazing Co-op Cake. Any variety.
- ANYONE can enter
- We cannot mail cake to anyone. You must be able to come in to the store to pick it up. Sorry. Local cake eaters only.
- The winner will be announced September 22nd on this blog and on facebook.
- The winner will receive one piece of cake every week in October. Free cake for a whole month!!!
Here is an example of the kind of pic we will be expecting:
So send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org between August 15th and September 15th and then watch here for the announcement on September 22nd!!!
Your entry should consist of:
- a pic of you eating Community Food Co op cake
- your contact information
- your member number if you have one
- A brief description regarding why/how you love the Co-op’s amazing cake so much.
The winner’s pic will be posted in the blog along with the description provided.
Good luck. I will be reminding you of this opportunity throughout the next month and a half.
Don’t miss your opportunity for free cake.